Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information.
- Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes the pages viewed, advertising history, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information. cookie information, location information, and individual device identification information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records containing the user's personal information that are made between the user and our business partners, etc., will be sent to our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.). This information may be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
- The Company collects historical information and characteristic information about the User, such as pages viewed, history of advertisements, search keywords searched, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the relevant terminal in the case of use through a mobile terminal, and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal. When users use the services of the Company or its business partners or view pages, the Company collects history information and characteristic information, such as the date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including, in the case of use through a mobile device, the communication status of the relevant device and various settings for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information.
＊About Access Analysis Tools
This website uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool by Google.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To display information related to registration information, such as name, address, and contact information, in order to allow users to view or modify their registration information or view their usage status.
- To use contact information, such as name and address, in order to use email addresses to notify or contact users when necessary.
- To display the information registered with the Company on the input screen so that the user can easily input data, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by partners) based on the user's instructions.
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, the Company will use information necessary to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries, as well as users' service usage status and contact information.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are announced or published in advance
- The purpose of use shall include provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be considered as third parties.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and the Company notifies the individual in advance or makes it easily accessible to the individual of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and we will notify the person without delay if we decide not to disclose the information. In addition, a fee will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request that the Company correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
If we are requested by an individual to stop using or erase (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") personal information on the grounds that it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was intended, or that it was obtained by improper means, we will do so without delay. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being used inappropriately or has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, cessation of use, etc. of the personal information will be carried out and the individual will be notified. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to high costs or other reasons, and where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, such alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed at any time without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us using the inquiry form.