The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), adopted by the United Nations in 2015, are a global initiative that sets 17 goals to create a prosperous and vibrant future and aims to achieve them by 2030. LogiCom, Inc. is committed to solving social issues and contributing to the achievement of the SDGs as a member of the international community.
ISO 9001 certification
Recognized deploymentLOGICOM HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
LOGICOM CO., LTD.
Head Office, Kita-Kanto Branch, Fujisawa Branch, Hamamatsu Branch, Nagoya Branch, Suzuka Branch, Shiga Branch, Okayama Branch, Hiroshima Branch, Kaita Distribution Center, Hiroshima Seaside Distribution Center, Higashi-Hiroshima Branch, Yamaguchi Branch, Hofu Mitajiri Distribution Center, Kaita Plant, Kitakyushu Branch, Kanda Distribution Center, Fukuoka Branch, Kurate Branch, Nakatsu BranchLOGICOM I CO., LTD.
Head Office, Kita-Kanto Branch, Fujisawa Branch, Hamamatsu Branch, Nagoya Branch, Shiga Branch, Okayama Branch, Hiroshima Branch, Higashi-Hiroshima Branch, Yamaguchi Branch, Kitakyushu Branch, Fukuoka Branch
Recognized by excellent safety business
Recognized deploymentLOGICOM I CO., LTD.
Kita-Kanto Branch, Fujisawa Branch, Hamamatsu Branch, Nagoya Branch, Shiga Branch, Okayama Branch, Hiroshima Branch, Hiroshima-Kita Branch, Yamaguchi Branch, Kitakyushu Branch, Fukuoka Branch, Nakatsu Branch
Authorized Economic Operator Certificate (AEO)
LOGICOM CO., LTD.
Quality Basic Concept
Recognizing that the quality of logistics services of the Logicom Group is "work" itself, we will work on safety as a part of quality, and provide logistics services that can obtain "trust" from customers and "contribute".
The Logicom Group has set "trust and contribution" as its corporate motto.
Through businesses related to logistics and manufacturing, we strive to obtain the trust and contribution of our customers, communities, and society, and aim to fulfill our corporate social responsibility.
Our "Corporate Philosophy" is to be a company that gives customers trust and satisfaction and can make better proposals. We will establish a quality policy based on this philosophy.
- We provide high quality logistics services for our customers.
- We continue improvement activities leveraging our quality management system.
- We improve our operation to meet demands of our customers and develop human resources.
Eco Action 21 certification
LOGICOM HOLDINGS CO., LTD. / LOGICOM CO., LTD. / LOGICOM I CO., LTD. / NICHIBUTSU CO., LTD.
Green Management Certification
LOGICOM I CO., LTD.
Basic Environmental Concept
The LOGICOM Group will develop proactive environmentally friendly efforts by complying with relevant laws and regulations in the business activities of each and every employee in response to the growing environmental problems such as limited global environmental resources and environmental conservation.
Environmental Management Policy
The Logicom Group will continuously improve the environmental management system of EA21 and promote environmental conservation by reducing the environmental load in order to contribute to society through logistics, manufacturing, and insurance agency operations.
- Comply with environment-related laws, rules and social norms.
- Recognize the need to promote environmental conservation activities for the following items in the impact on the environment throughout all stages of business activities, and act as company-wide activities.
- To improve the efficiency of using fossil fuels and electric energy
- Improve waste discharge efficiency and water usage efficiency
- Sell and use environment-friendly equipment and fixtures
- Appropriate management by grasping harmful chemical substances
- Implement awareness-raising activities through environmental education and training for all employees.
- Actively engage in environmental activities of local communities and environmental groups.
- We will disclose this policy, strive for internal and external communication, and review it regularly and as needed due to changes in the business environment.
Companies implementing work style reforms
Regional Future Driving Company
Scholarship repayment support companies