Logicom Co.,Ltd.

Home > About Us > History

History

1954-1989

1954 Oue Shoten Ltd was founded.
1959 Oue Shoten Ltd changed its name to Chugoku Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd with 2 million JPY as capital.
1964 The headquarters moved in Yano-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima.
The capital was increased to 4 million JPY.
1967 The capital was increased to 8 million JPY.
1969 To separate transport sector, Chugoku Nippatsu Transport Co.,Ltd was founded.
1970 Fujisawa Branch was established in Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa.
The capital was increased to 12 million JPY.
1971 The capital was increased to 24 million JPY.
1972 Mizushima Branch was established in Kurashiki-shi, Okayama.
The capital was increased to 36 million JPY.
1973 The headquarters moved in Kaita-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima.
Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd was founded in Kamimuta, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka with 5 million JPY as capital.
1975 The capital of Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd. increased to 20 million JPY.
1976 Osaka Branch was established in Settsu-shi, Osaka.
The capital was increased to 46 million JPY.
The capital of Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd. increased to 35 million JPY.
The headquarters of Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd moved in Katsuyama-cho Miyako-gun Fukuoka.
1977 Nagoya Branch was established in Toyota-shi, Aichi.
1978 Hamamatsu Branch was established in Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka.
1979 Nagoya Branch moved in Yasushiro-shi, Aichi .
1982 Yamaguchi Branch was established in Yamaguchi-shi, Yamaguchi .
1984 To separate the transport sector, Kyushu Nippatsu Transport Co.,Ltd was founded.
1986 Suzuka Branch was established in Suzuka-shi, Mie.
1987 The headquarters moved in saka-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima.
1988 Saitama Branch was established in Kumagai-shi, Saitama.
1989 Yaga office was established in Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima.
The headquarters of Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd moved in Kanda-machi, Miyako-gun, Fukuoka.
Shiga Branch was established in Chuzu-cho, Yasu-gun, Shiga.

Top of Page

1990-2009

1990 The capital was increased to 52.2 million JPY.
1991 Chugoku Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd changed its name to Logicom Co.,Ltd. with Introduction of CI.
Kyushu Nippatsu Service Co.,Ltd changed its name to Logicom Kyushu Co.,Ltd.
Chugoku Nippatsu Transport Co.,Ltd changed its name to Logicom Transport Co.,Ltd.
Kyushu Nippatsu Transport Co.,Ltd changed its name to Logicom Kyushu Transport Co.,Ltd.
1993 Kurate Branch was established in Kurate-machi, Fukuoka.
Okayama Branch was established in Okayama-shi, Okayama.
Mizushima Branch changed its name to Mizushima Distribution Center.
1994 Logicom Kyushu Co.,Ltd was bought out and changed its name to Kita-Kyushu Branch of Logicom Co.,Ltd in Kanda-machi, Miyako-gun, Fukuoka.
The capital was increased to 72.7 million JPY.
1995 Saitama Branch moved in Tatebayashi-shi, Gunma and changed its name to Tatebayashi Branch.
Headquarters functions moved in Yaga office.
1997 Katsuyama Distribution Center was integrated in Kita-kyushu Branch.
1999 Mizushima Distribution Center was integrated in Okayama Branch.
2000 The Headquarters and Hiroshima Branch obtained ISO9002 certification.
Private corporate bonds were issued to the Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank and Hiroshima Bank.
2001 The capital was increased to 145.4 billion JPY.
2002 The headquarters and Hiroshima Branch obtained ISO9001 certification. 
Hiroshima Branch obtained a licence of Customs Broker.
2003 The headquarters, Hiroshima Branch and Kaita Factory obtained ISO9001 certification: 2000 version.
Suzuka Branch moved in Sumiyoshi-cho, Suzuka-shi.
Yamaguchi Branch moved in Hamakata, Hofu-shi.
Yamaguchi Branch was authorized as a Bonded Warehouse.
Nakatsu Distribution Center was established in Nakatsu-shi, Oita.
Yamaguchi Branch obtained a licence of Customs Broker.
2004 The headquarters moved in Higashi-ku, Hiroshima-shi.
New Shiga Branch was established in Ryuo-cho, Gamo-gun, Shiga, and the old Branch in Yasu-gun changed its name to Yasu Distribution Center.
Kita-kyushu Branch was authorized as a Bonded Warehouse and obtained a licence of Customs Broker.
Hiroshima Branch was authorized as a Bonded Warehouse.
Yamaguchi Branch, Nagoya Branch, Suzuka Branch, Kita-Kyushu Branch and Kurate Branch obtained ISO9001 certification: 2000 version.
2005 Okayama Branch obtained a licence of Customs Broker.
2006 Okayama Branch, Osaka Branch, Shiga Branch, Hamamatsu Branch, Fujisawa Branch and Tatebayashi Branch obtained ISO9001 certification: 2000version.
New Okayama Branch was established in Tamashima Harbor Land, Kurashiki-shi, Okayama, and the old branch changed its name to Mizushima Distribution Center.
2007 Soja Local Office was established in Soja-shi, Okayama.
Fukuoka Branch was established in Miyawaka-shi, Fukuoka, and Kurate Distribution Center changed its name to Kurate Distribution Center.
Nakatsu Distribution Center changed its name to Nakatsu Branch.
2008 Nagoya Branch moved in Toyota-shi, Aichi, and the old Branch changed its name to Anjo Distribution Center.
Hiroshima-Kita Local Office was established in Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima.
2009 Soja Local OIffice changed its name to Soja Branch.
Hiroshima Seaside Distribution Center was established.
Sales department's suboffice was eswtablished in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
The capital was increased to 245.4 million JPY.
Kanda Warehouse under the control of Hamamatsu Branch was established.
Nishioka Distribution Center was integrated in Kanda Warehouse.
Anjo Distribution Center was integrated in Nagoya Branch.
Logicom Transport Co.,Ltd changed its name to Logicom I Co.,Ltd.
All offices of Logicom including group companies obtained certification for environment "EA21".

Top of Page

2010~

2010 Kurate Distribution Center changed its name to Kurate Branch.
Osaka Branch moved in Torikai, Settsu-shi.
Kumamoto Distribution Center was established in Ozu-machi, Kikuchi-gun, Kumamoto.
2011 Tatebayashi sales office moved to Kondo-cho,Tatebayashi-shi.
2012 Kitakyushu Distribution Center was established in Kitakyusyu-shi, Fukuoka.
2013 LOGICOM INTERNATIONAL(THAILAND)CO.,LTD. Opened in Eastern Seaboard.
Fujisawa sales office moved to Kirihara-cho,Fujisawa-shi,Kanagawa.
2014 Hamamatsu sales office moved to Higashi-machi,Minami-ku,Hamamatsu-shi,Shizuoka.
2015 Tatebayashi Branch moved in Tochigi and changed its name to Kitakanto Branch.
2016 Kumano Distribution Center was established in Kumano-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima.
2017 Get certified as an AEO certified customs broker from Kobe Customs.
2018 Higashihiroshima Branch was established in Higashihiroshima-shi, Hiroshima.
2019 Hofu-Mitajiri Distribution Center was established in Hofu-Shi, Yamaguchi.
PT.LOGICOM CAKRA INDONESIA Opened in Indonesia.
Toyota-Higashi Distribution Center was established in Toyota-Shi, Aichi.
LOGICOM International(Shanghai)Co.,Ltd. Opened in Shanghai.
Hiroshima-Nishi Distribution Center was established in Hiroshima-Shi, Hiroshima.
2020 Ebina Distribution Center was established in Ebina-Shi, Kanagawa.
Ryuo Distribution center was established in Gamo-gun, Shiga.
Fukushima Branch was established in Fukushima-Shi, Fukushima.
2021 Fukushima-Kita Distribution Center was established in Koorimachi, Date-gun, Fukushima.